Networker

Re: [Networker] upgrade to 7.5 services issues

2009-03-27 16:39:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] upgrade to 7.5 services issues
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:29:19 -0500
Hello,
What does the eventvwr say ? any errors there ?

craig yurchison <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
03/27/2009 03:23 PM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
upgrade to 7.5 services issues

I am testing the upgrade from 7.3 sp 3 to 7.5 and having some issues.  The
upgrade seemed to install fine, but I am seeing some networker services
shutting themselves down. The emc gst service and the networker backup and
recover server seems to just stop and shut down when ever they want.  I
have checked the event logs and don't see any errors.   I am running on a
windows 2003 32bit with all the latest ms patches and updates.

Any one have any clues or insight?

Craig

|This was sent by craig.yurchison AT FISERV DOT com via Backup Central.

type