Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker MIB

2009-03-23 22:34:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker MIB
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:29:43 -0500
In regard to: Re: [Networker] Networker MIB, Siobhán Ellis said (at 12:58pm...:

as already stated, it sends traps. Nothing else. Nada. Not a thing.
Bugger all.

I didn't see your earlier response until I had already sent this, but
I do appreciate the info you've provided.  I think we may drop the SNMP
support next time we renew, since we've never used it and it's now clear
that it's not even close to worth the money that's required.

Tim
edu