Networker

Re: [Networker] networker server - restore it's C:\ back over itself?

2009-03-12 10:36:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker server - restore it's C:\ back over itself?
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT anixter DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:27:15 -0500
Hello,
Please check the system state restore procedure.Alternatively, you can
also restore registry and other windows specific savesets. If you are
referring to bare metal type of restore, i believe you need additional
capabilities such as emc homebase.
Thanks

"James Pratt" <jpratt AT norwich DOT edu>
03/12/2009 07:47 AM

<NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
cc
<Fazil.Saiyed AT anixter DOT com>
Subject
RE: networker server - restore it's C:\ back over itself?

Thanks - It was indeed a bad rev of the nic drivers, so after rolling
back, all is well again... I am still curious if NW can restore itself
system-wise, as I've done the same with HP Dataprotector in the past.

Regards,
Jamie