Networker

Re: [Networker] Client just 'queues' jo when run from server, but never runs

2009-03-09 04:16:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client just 'queues' jo when run from server, but never runs
From: "CHAUSSOY, Matthieu" <matthieu.chaussoy AT SFR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:14:25 +0100
Yes the backup will go on if you increase the parallelism, that's what we have
seen on our servers.

But it's only a temporary workaround, more and more sessions can stay queued,
you will have to restart Networker server to clean these sessions.

If you look the post I answered, the problem is still there in 7.5 and  we
still have no answer from EMC².

Cordialement,

Matthieu Chaussoy
DSI - Production
Tel. : (+33) 1 70 18 31 68 - Cell. : (+33) 6 28 09 87 43

neuf cegetel
40-42 Quai du Point du Jour - 92659 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.groupeneufcegetel.fr