Networker

[Networker] Setup networker module for microsoft applications NMM

2009-03-07 11:21:10
Subject: [Networker] Setup networker module for microsoft applications NMM
From: tlnguyen <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 01:18:26 -0500
Hi All,

I have 2 exchange server 2007 in CCR mode that have their storage group in an
EMC CLARIION SAN.

We just acquired the neworker module called networker module for microsoft
applications to backup the exchange database. I have read through the admin
guide but it confuse me more than it help me.

Has anyone done a complete installation of this module and live to tell about
it ?

According to the document I need to get the EMC VSS provider and a bunch of
other stuff installed on my exchange server is that true ?

Thanks