Networker

Re: [Networker] chunking in Networker

2009-03-05 14:45:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] chunking in Networker
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:43:30 -0600
I think it was version 6, but it might be older than that - maybe 5.x or
4.x.   The business suite module also played a part in this, but I can't
recall for sure.  I remember our Exchange backups being broken up into 2
GB chunks.

It's been at least 4 or 5 years since I've seen 2 GB chunks, though. (I
can say that for sure because we didn't see if during our Katrina
restore, and that was 3 1/2 years ago).

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk