Networker

[Networker] Networker Module for Meditech 2.0

2009-03-03 08:05:52
Subject: [Networker] Networker Module for Meditech 2.0
From: Steve Allender <steve.allender AT NORTONHEALTHCARE DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:03:14 -0500
Is anyone using the Networker Module for Meditech?

Of course, if your not in the Healthcare Industry, you probably won't have
much use for it.

I've installed it and stuck on configuring the Client SaveSet.  The admin
guide talks about configuring the "background Job Server".  this confuses
me and we are currently a Meditech CS shop!

any help is greatly appreciated.