Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup Problem: Client in Group not Erroring

2009-02-06 14:20:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup Problem: Client in Group not Erroring
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:16:23 -0500
We are also experiencing this 'hanging' of groups (no errors or
timeouts, just no sessions, group will run forever if left to its own
devices..) with both of our Exchange Server backups of the Exchange
databases and mailbox backups... EMC support has not offered any help
whatsoever... Our Workaround has been to setup scheduled tasks on each
mailserver to push the Exchange backups from the client side... Still
waiting on EMC support for a resolution, but all we hear from them is
silence... Wish I could go back to 7.2 where things seem to work
better...