Networker

Re: [Networker] Owner Nofitication in 7.4.4

2009-02-05 17:17:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Owner Nofitication in 7.4.4
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 00:10:43 +0200
Chester Martin wrote:
Here's my story:

-          Upgraded to 7.4.3, owner notification and ndmp backup
progress under monitoring tab is broken

-          Received patch from emc for owner notification, which fixed
it

-          Received patch from emc for ndmp backup progress, fixed ndmp
backup progress, rebroke owner notification

-          Upgraded to 7.4.4, ndmp backup progress still works, owner
notification still broken

From what I understand 7.4.4 is supposed to fix the owner notification
and the ndmp problems so I have an incident open with emc on the owner
notification.  Did anyone upgrade to 7.4.4 and is the owner notification
still broken after doing so?

I am at 7.4.4 (Solaris 10) and Owner Notification is working OK. I am not sure what you mean by NDMP backup progress.

-- Yaron.