Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem using nwrecover v7.4.3 linux client

2009-01-28 09:36:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem using nwrecover v7.4.3 linux client
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:30:45 -0500
 Thank you, that was it.  Apparently, it is the case on any system that
was upgraded and I was at v7.4.2 before.  Any system that I've done a
new install with v7.4.3 is a symlink out of the box, which is why the
RHEL5 system which was recently stood up does not have that problem.
Hmm, I do not recall which systems I used the upgrade features now
available in Networker, but I ran into a variety of gotchas using that
feature.  This may be just one more to add to the list.

Patti