Networker

[Networker] Problem using nwrecover v7.4.3 linux client

2009-01-27 14:08:47
Subject: [Networker] Problem using nwrecover v7.4.3 linux client
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:05:24 -0500
Way back in August 2007 Stan had reported this same issue, but there
doesn't seem to be a resolution posted.  I know how to use the CLI, but
that is not the issue.  Does anyone know the cause and/or the fix for
this error?  I have it on all of my RHEL4 clients, but not my RHEL5
clients.

125:nwrecover: unable to execute with hard links to binary
/usr/bin/nwrecover

Patti Clark - RHCT, GSEC
Sr. Linux/UNIX System Administrator
Office of Scientific and Technical Information