Networker

[Networker] Upgrade and license codes

2009-01-15 13:23:21
Subject: [Networker] Upgrade and license codes
From: Thomas S Pinard <tom.pinard AT VERIZON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:21:00 +0000
Folks-
I am currently running 7.3.2.Build.364 on Solaris and would like to
upgrade to 7.3 SP4.  According to the Powerlink site, I shouldn't have to
acquire new license codes to do this.  Before I do, I just wanted to check
with others to make sure this was true.
I guess this would also be a good time to see if anyone ran into any
database issues or other problem while performing this upgrade.

Thanks,

TomP