Networker

Re: [Networker] Create schedule of full every other week

2009-01-14 11:19:06
Subject: Re: [Networker] Create schedule of full every other week
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:17:26 -0500
On 1/14/09 11:10 AM, psoni wrote:
First I unchedked the clalender mode and put override for " full every 2 weeks
friday" and leave the Action tab as it is.

Then I  enabled the calender mode and set SKIP for Saturday and Sunday.

But in the next month it (Level:Skip) is reflecting the dates instead of
Saturdays/Sundays.

Am i doing something wrong ?

When you right clicked on the Saturday, did you select "Set Level" or "Override Level" to set it to skip? Is the schedule's "Period" set to "Week"?