Networker

Re: [Networker] Interrogate CAP of L700 via Legato?

2009-01-14 08:58:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Interrogate CAP of L700 via Legato?
From: "Rutherford, Rodney" <RRutherford AT PEABODYENERGY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:54:36 -0600

Alternatively, you can use mtx to query the library, you can install
it from CSW:

        http://www.opencsw.org/packages/mtx

I use it in scripts on my L500, for example:

mtx -f /dev/scsi/changer/c5t500104F0008D5D73d0 status

  Storage Changer /dev/scsi/changer/c5t500104F0008D5D73d0:2 Drives, 35 Slots (
5 Import/Export )
Data Transfer Element 0:Full (Storage Element 5 Loaded):VolumeTag = DD6308
Data Transfer Element 1:Full (Storage Element 4 Loaded):VolumeTag = DD6289
      Storage Element 1:Full :VolumeTag=DD6277
      Storage Element 2:Full :VolumeTag=DD6286
      Storage Element 3:Full :VolumeTag=DD6292
      Storage Element 4:Empty
      Storage Element 5:Empty
      Storage Element 6:Full :VolumeTag=DD6293
      Storage Element 7:Full :VolumeTag=DD6313
      Storage Element 8:Full :VolumeTag=DD6294
      Storage Element 9:Full :VolumeTag=DD6291
      Storage Element 10:Full :VolumeTag=DD6309
      Storage Element 11:Full :VolumeTag=DD6267
      Storage Element 12:Full :VolumeTag=DD6106
      Storage Element 13:Full :VolumeTag=DD6107
      Storage Element 14:Full :VolumeTag=DD6108
      Storage Element 15:Full :VolumeTag=DD6310
      Storage Element 16:Full :VolumeTag=DD6296
      Storage Element 17:Full :VolumeTag=DD6297
      Storage Element 18:Full :VolumeTag=DD6298
      Storage Element 19:Full :VolumeTag=DD6299
      Storage Element 20:Full :VolumeTag=DD6302
      Storage Element 21:Full :VolumeTag=DD6304
      Storage Element 22:Full :VolumeTag=DD6306
      Storage Element 23:Full :VolumeTag=DD6307
      Storage Element 24:Full :VolumeTag=DD6311
      Storage Element 25:Full :VolumeTag=DD6312
      Storage Element 26:Full :VolumeTag=DD6300
      Storage Element 27:Full :VolumeTag=DD6305
      Storage Element 28:Full :VolumeTag=DD6281
      Storage Element 29:Empty
      Storage Element 30:Full :VolumeTag=CLNU11
      Storage Element 31 IMPORT/EXPORT:Empty
      Storage Element 32 IMPORT/EXPORT:Empty
      Storage Element 33 IMPORT/EXPORT:Empty
      Storage Element 34 IMPORT/EXPORT:Empty
      Storage Element 35 IMPORT/EXPORT:Empty

E-mail Disclaimer:
The information contained in this e-mail, and in any accompanying
documents, may constitute confidential and/or legally privileged
information.  The information is intended only for use by the
designated recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
responsible for the delivery of the message to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of, or taking of any action
in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system.