Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.5 Problems

2009-01-08 17:02:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.5 Problems
From: Siobhán Ellis <siobhanellis AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:58:26 +1100
I'd suggest you read the release notes. That tells you an awful lot about known
problems.Siobhán> Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 07:22:12 -0500> From: networker-forum
AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> Subject: [Networker] 7.5 Problems> To: NETWORKER AT
LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> > Hi All,> > I ran upgrade on one of the servers in
the test environment and everything worked fine.> > The prodcutin server has
the same OS and hardware platform but I was having problems with NMC.> > Will
try again and see if it works.> > Are there any bugs notified yet with 7.5 as
far as backup is concerened ?> > Thanks> >
was sent by soni.parth AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.> |Forward SPAM to
abuse AT backupcentral DOT com.>
sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type
AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list. You can
access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or>
Net yourself a bargain. Find great deals on eBay.
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Frover%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Frover%2F1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%3Fid%3D10&_t=763807330&_r=hotmailTAGLINES&_m=EXT