Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.5 Problems

2008-12-30 12:24:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.5 Problems
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:20:06 +0200
The release notes mention that gsttclsh is replaced by Apache (they call it httpd in the release notes), so I guess you need to check that it is running.

Fazil Saiyed wrote:
See if the following tasks are still relevant in this version and restart them.
taskkill.exe  /F /IM dbsrv9.exe
taskkill.exe /F /IM gsttclsh.exe
net stop gstd
net start gstd
HTH

tkutil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
12/30/2008 08:27 AM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
7.5 Problems

Problem appears to be with the EMC GST Service not starting after a restart.

|This was sent by troy.kutil AT milwaukeetool DOT com via Backup Central.

To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and type "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this list. You can access the archives at http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/networker.html or

-- Yaron.