Networker

Re: [Networker] Save set messages question

2008-12-30 08:56:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Save set messages question
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 07:53:37 -0600
Hello,
One way to get the info is from nsradmin
create a bat file with nsradmin cmd like
nsradmin -i D:\Scripts\nsradmin\Groupdetail.txt
>D:\Scripts\nsradmin\Groupdetailout.txt
Where "Groupdetail.txt" is your input file , content of this file can be
any thing relevant that you want regarding the group.
. type  nsr group
show name;start time;Last start;clones;savegrp parallelism;status
print nsr group
When the bat file is run, it will generate an output as below into a file
called "Groupdetailout.txt"
     name: Bootstrap;
                  start time: "6:30";
                  last start: "Tue Dec 30 06:30:00 2008";
         savegrp parallelism: 8;
                      clones: No;
                      status: idle;
You can change the input file to match what you like.
nsradmin is ultra powerful tool to get the info and make changes to
Legato, please be careful if you use any update cmds.
HTH

yazzu <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
12/29/2008 04:01 PM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Save set messages question

Thanks for the tips!

The command line option sounds like the best route to accomplish what I
want.

Ive just looked through the command reference and am stumped on the
command to use to list the groups running. Could you point me in the right
direction for this?  Thanks again Fazil!

|This was sent by yazzu AT yazzu DOT com via Backup Central.

type