Networker

[Networker] Different reports

2008-12-30 01:50:17
Subject: [Networker] Different reports
From: opopanax <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 01:47:01 -0500
hi,

    We have three groups containing 3 instances of a particular client. One
instance takes backup of Databases, second one takes backup of flat-files and
application data, and 3rd one is added in Index group which backs up the index
of this client. Ownership notification is also set in Globals of this client
and since its a global option, 3 reports with the same heading is sent to the
mail ids mentioned in the smtpmail command. Is there any way to send 3 reports
with different headings instead?

thanks
opopanax