Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting NetWorker client to skip specified ports at startup

2008-12-17 06:50:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting NetWorker client to skip specified ports at startup
From: Davina Treiber <Davina.Treiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:48:15 +0000
Kenneth Holter wrote:
I forgot to add "nrsports" to the list of available option. So if I
understand correctly, using "nsrports" need to be issued once per server,
and the change will be persistent between reboots? I prefer "nsrports" over
the other options, so I'll go for this one if anyone confirms my assumption
about persistence.

The nsr ports info is stored in the "NSR system port range" resource in the NSRLA database for each client, so yes it is certainly persistent.