Networker

[Networker] ACSLS with Networker 7.3

2008-12-06 00:53:11
Subject: [Networker] ACSLS with Networker 7.3
From: varumum <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 00:39:38 -0500
Hi All,
I am having EBS 7.3 and i have applied all the license including autochanger
module for unlimited number of slots. I am having storage tek silo SL3000 with
ACSLS software running on solaris host.I have integrated the Networker with
ACSLS and Networker is able to communicate with ACSLS software.I have
configured drives with jbconfig command and I am able to see all drives in
Networker GUI but when i am trying to do any operation related to jukebox like
inventory, mounting of volumes or to add a volume i am getting one error
message "jukebox is not properly licensed or autorized",
I have tried "nsrjb -a -T BSO191" also but getting the same error related to
jukebox license.

So pls let me know if there is any need of separate license for operating
Networker with ACSLS?????????

varun

I am having all clients and Networker server running on solaris 9.