Networker

[Networker] VCB & Networker

2008-12-05 23:21:19
Subject: [Networker] VCB & Networker
From: uushaggy <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:34:11 -0500
Lots of craziness going on with this topic. It is really frustrating how crappy
documentation can be at times. Forums are our only salvation! :D

I spent the day hacking at this and got is going. See this doc and the related
VCB topics:

http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/download/networker/nw743-release-notes.pdf

Syntax changed for Save sets.

You can now enter your VM's hostnames as clients and use the "Virtual Client"
checkbox. Enter the Virtual Center or ESX IP in the "Physical Host" field.

Now you get individual indexes for each VM that is backed up.

Will post more later, gotta get some food!