Networker

Re: [Networker] Savegroups fail after password change

2008-12-01 17:01:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Savegroups fail after password change
From: "Vooris, Josh" <jvooris AT CENTURYKY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 15:59:29 -0600
I have some nsr scripts that are scheduled to run using the AD account
on my Networker servers, but I do not think there are any configured on
the clients that failed.
I inherited this system from a co-worker who left our organization, so I
am not certain about the account used to install the SQL and Exchange
modules.  If I know my former co-worker I think it is pretty safe to say
that he used the account in question to install the modules.  He used
this account anytime he did anything related to the Networker system.

I just noticed on the SQL server that I cannot open Networker User for
SQL Server.  I get an error message that says that no Networker server
can be found.  I have had several backups complete successfully since I
reverted to the old password, so I am not sure if this is related to the
same issue or not.

Thanks,

Josh