Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker reporting question

2008-11-30 09:42:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker reporting question
From: Jóhannes Karl Karlsson <johannes.karlsson AT SKYRR DOT IS>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 14:41:01 -0000
How are you implementing the networker reporter
(http://users.skynet.be/networker_reporter) ?

Are you using this strictly from command line or can you make it accessible
from a web server?

Is it possible to delegate access to this tool? E.g. will everybody be able to
query about any client?

I'm finding it hard to start using this utility. Can anyone throw me some kick
start guide for dummies?