Networker

[Networker] Sharing an Idea with EMC NetWorker discussion

2008-11-26 15:03:27
Subject: [Networker] Sharing an Idea with EMC NetWorker discussion
From: Michelle Evans <michelle AT SUMMERWORKATION DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:50:38 -0700
Dear A EMC NetWorker discussionList Administrator,

My name is Michelle and I am currently working on an education social
entrepreneurship project called Summer Workation. Summer Workation hopes to
help teachers find high-profile summer growth opportunities. At its core, it
is a simple idea but we really believe it can begin to address some of the
larger issues in education. You can learn more at www.summerworkation.org

 I wanted to get in touch with you about sharing this idea with the members
of  EMC NetWorker discussion.  I don't want to spam your list, but I think
this would be a great place for me to get feedback from educators on the
idea. I would even love it if you or a veteran member of the listserv could
send the e-mail out on my behalf.

We are also finalists in a business contest and if you felt comfortable, I
would also love to put a plug to have your members vote for my idea at
http://www.ideablob.com/ideas/3729-Summer-Workation-exciting-summ (it is
really tough as a startup.) But if you don't think that is appropriate, I am
fine with just asking for feedback.

It is tough to get a great pool of educator together and you seem to have a
strong group on your list that I would love to communicate with. Let's chat
further to figure something out that works for both of us.

Thanks,

Michelle