Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker reporting question

2008-11-24 14:08:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker reporting question
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:05:24 -0500
By far the best Networker reporting tool I've ever seen and am currently
using is the one written by Thierry Faidherbe of Hewlett Packard...
Search the archives of this list for 'NetWorker Reporting Utility', and
you should find a download location for it...(I'm running version 4.06
of it).  I'm pretty sure it runs on all the platforms that support
Networker Server. You set it up to run once daily on your server after
your backups have finished, it goes and collects tons of detailed
information from the various Networker databases, then makes them
available via an HTML report tree somewhere on your local disk on your
server, you simply setup a bookmark/favorite to it. The amount of
information in it is amazing...