Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo command

2008-11-10 10:57:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo command
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:54:10 -0600
Hello,
Funny you asked, i was just working on this now, so here it is, you can
make changes to suite your need.

mminfo  -avot  -q "savetime>=5 week
ago",client=clientname,level=FULL,pool=ND
MPCLONE,pool=NDMPCLONEM,pool=Netappagrp1 -r
savetime,name,level,copies,pool -xc,
>C:\temp\clientreport.txt

Couple more
mminfo -s servername -q "savetime> 2 days ago,!incomplete" -r
ssid,totalsize

mminfo -avot -s servername -qclient="clientname" -q"savetime>7 days ago"
-r volume,ssid,sumsize,sscreate,copies,clflags
Thanks

kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
11/09/2008 12:50 AM
Please respond to
NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
mminfo command

Hi,
Please can you tell me the options and the syntax for which options i shud
include with mminfo command when requiring information for a particular
saveset or a client in Networker 7.2 windows. If possible also an example.

Rgds,

|This was sent by kurianji AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

type