Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo command

2008-11-09 09:43:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo command
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:09:54 +0530
This might be of some use to you...

Show All Browsable Savesets For a Client:
Command:
mminfo -a -c <client name>

==========================

Listing Files within a Saveset:

This is a two step process. First you must get the savetimes from the
savesets using mminfo. Then provide that information into nsrinfo.

Command:
mminfo -r nsavetime -v -N /data -c nwclient -ot

This output shows the savetimes for the /data saveset for client nwclient.
Last line of the output will be the recent saveset. Provide this savetime
into nsrinfo to list the files in the saveset.
Command:
nsrinfo -t <recent saveset> nwclient