Networker

Re: [Networker] Client owner notification with 7.4 sp3

2008-11-05 11:54:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Client owner notification with 7.4 sp3
From: Roberta Gold <gold11 AT LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:51:41 -0800
I am glad I read this! I was getting ready to upgrade my NetWorker servers to 7.4.3 today. I update a webpage on daily basis where all the sysadmins can view the results of backups. It is all based on a script that runs from the Owner Notification. I smell a postponement! Does EMC have a fix yet? Or will it take more complaining from customers?