Networker

[Networker] Client owner notification with 7.4 sp3

2008-11-04 01:32:45
Subject: [Networker] Client owner notification with 7.4 sp3
From: Lars Nilsson J <lars.j.nilsson AT ERICSSON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 07:29:41 +0100
Hi,

I'm running the Sun branded networker and inserted patch 124665-03 which
updates it to 7.4 SP3 ( 7.4.3.Build.569 )

I have used owner notification on some of the client properties but the
server doesn't seem to send these
mails any more.
The complete savegroup notification works but not the per client ones.

Anyone else that has noticed this ?

/Lars