Networker

Re: [Networker] How to demote a storage node to a regular client, and verify that the license is available for another node to use?

2008-10-31 05:30:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to demote a storage node to a regular client, and verify that the license is available for another node to use?
From: Shyam Hegde <hegde.shyam AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:57:24 +0530
Hi,

You also will have to delete AFTD devices created on those two Storage
Nodes. If you have RD device, it will consume SN license (one per host).
Also you might have observed, if there is a remote device created on a
host, that host would automatically appear under 'Storage Nodes' list in
NMC  >> devices.

Thanks!
Shyam