Networker

Re: [Networker] Auto Connecting Servers

2008-10-30 15:55:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Auto Connecting Servers
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:52:09 -0400
We only have one Networker Server, and we must always add an '-s
servername' to whatever command is used to invoke a networker program so
it connects to that server ... Otherwise it will not find the server on
it's own... Even when we ask it to 'find' a server...

I wonder what the properties of this 'quick launch' link are ??? Maybe
it only specifies the one server, so that's all it sees initially...

The subnet logic makes sense also...