Networker

[Networker] SKIP directive; many folders on a drive question

2008-10-30 10:07:18
Subject: [Networker] SKIP directive; many folders on a drive question
From: MIchael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:03:36 -0400
I have a question on how best to make a SKIP directive. This would be on
Windows 2003. I have a series of folders, on a specific drive:

H:\departments
H:\public
H:\shares

etc

(it's not all of drive H:)

And I want to skip each of those folders, and all sub-folders.

So, can I list them all at once:

<< / >>
+skip: H:\departments
+skip: H:\public
etc

Does each folder name need to be in quotes? Or only the ones with a space
in their name?

or do I list them individually:

<< "H:\departments" >>
        +skip: .