Networker

Re: [Networker] jukebox transfer to another storage node

2008-10-30 08:15:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] jukebox transfer to another storage node
From: Attila Mester <Attila.Mester AT SUN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:13:12 +0100
You will need individual Autochanger licenses for each physical library with the right slot count. If you have two autochanger licenses already, you can use them for you two libraries, independently of from which storagenode you controll them. All autochanger licenses are licensed on the backup server.
regards  -attila

kurianv schrieb:
The Storage node B is connected to the same backup server to which the Thee
Storage Node A is connected to...Actually in our environment The Storage Node
A is the backup server itself.

So to my understanding we need not purchase another license for the
jukebox..Rite?

Rgds,

|This was sent by kurianji AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.

Attila Mester                           5 Digit Sun internal: x62534
Data Protection Architect                  Tel: (+49 89) 46 008 2534
Sun Microsystems GmbH                      Fax: (+49 89) 46 008 2583
Sonnenallee 1                                Mobil: +49 172 812 5947
85551 Heimstetten / Germany              mail: attila.mester AT sun DOT com