Networker

Re: [Networker] Netware SOS

2008-10-30 08:11:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] Netware SOS
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:10:04 +0200
tkutil wrote:
Help!!!

We are trying to use networker to backup a netware server and are getting no
where.

If anyone is backing up Netware could you please share your client
configuration, tab by tab.

That is a simple Netware client resource (no cluster) from the nsrdb file:

aliases: grape4, grape4.tau.ac.il;
application information:;
archive services: Disabled;
archive users:;
backup command:;
browse policy: TAUNovNT;
client OS type: NetWareOS;
clone storage nodes:;
comment:;
CPUs: 1;
directive:;
enabler in use: Yes;
executable path:;
group: Novell Special;
index path:;
licensed applications:;
licensed PSPs:;
name: grape4;
ndmp: No;
NetWorker version: nwnc_7_2;
owner notification:;
parallelism: 4;
password: *****;
priority: 500;
remote access: *@*;
remote user: .admin1.misc.tau;
retention policy: TAUNovNT;
Save operations:;
save set: All;
schedule: Full on 1st Friday of Month;
server network interface:;
storage nodes: nsrserverhost;
type: NSR client;

Thank you

|This was sent by troy.kutil AT milwaukeetool DOT com via Backup Central.

-- Yaron.