Networker

[Networker] Client Licenses availability from Networker

2008-10-19 03:33:26
Subject: [Networker] Client Licenses availability from Networker
From: kurianv <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 03:27:24 -0400
Hi,
Is there anyway to check the number of available client licenses in Networker
7.2 on windows.

In my registration part from the configuration tab , I can find these details,

NDMP Client Connections/25
Networker Client Connections/1
Networker Client Connections/1
Networker Client Connections/1
Networker Client Connections/1
Networker Client Connections/1
Networker Client Connections/5
Network for Windows, Network Edition (10 Clients per server)/ 1 server
Storage Nodes/1

Is there any way to find the number of available license in Networker or is it
possible to find the same from the above given information?

your suggestions would be valuable

rgds,
kurian