Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4 with Solaris IP multipathing

2008-10-16 22:26:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.4 with Solaris IP multipathing
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:21:27 +1100
Your problem is with the ipmp config...

When setting up your /etc/hostname.* files you should mark the
interfaces as DEPRECATED,  except for the one which has the 'official'
ip address - once that's done all outward connections from your clients
will have that ip as the source address.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of Macquarie Group Limited or third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store
or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. Macquarie Group Limited does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's
own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Group Limited.