Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup Advisor Reporting - sizing issue

2008-10-15 01:41:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup Advisor Reporting - sizing issue
From: Mathew Harvest <Mathew.HARVEST AT SIS.QLD.GOV DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:31:46 +1000
Miles,

i cant confirm this, as we are re-installing EBA, and moving to a
different database ... but I believe that you can change the scale for
individual fields in a report by

1. open the report
2. in the top left hand corner of the report is a small triangle
pointing down, click on it
        this should give you a toolbar to manipulate the way the report
looks
3. the 4th icon from the left (a big yellow cylinder - label is  "Table
Data") click on it
4. this should list all of the fields in the report, you can change
whether a field is displayed, its allignment, and the two that you would
be looking for would be unit and scale to, i think that all you should
have to do is change the scale to KB or MB ...
5. once you have made the change and the report looks good, when you
close the report window it will tell you that you have changed the view
and do you want to save it, if you want to make the change permenant
then select yes

hope that this helps

Mat.