Networker

Re: [Networker] Cloning from VTL to Tape

2008-10-09 21:20:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cloning from VTL to Tape
From: "Landwehr, Jerome" <jlandweh AT HARRIS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 21:15:25 -0400
Well, generally there's two ways to do cloning. The first is as a save group, you flip a flag to clone at group completion. The only other option
IMO is by listing the savesets into a file and using nsrclone commands.

The issue I've had with cloning is it inevitably fails at some point, leaving you to cleanup the mess and try again!

HTH
Jerry