Networker

Re: [Networker] VCB & Networker

2008-10-09 12:01:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] VCB & Networker
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:59:20 -0400
I am struggling with setting up backups of a Vmware ESX server and I have
gone by what was posted here earlier and from EMC and Vmware documents, and
I keep getting an error that says

* vmanage2.temple:VM:vmanage2.temple:*FULL* Input Error: Can not find script
file "C:\y\legato\vcb-backup.wsf".

What is this vcb-backup.wsf file? How do I create it and what goes in it? I
tried googling, searching all the documentation I can find, searching EMC's
PowerLink and Vmware's web site, but I came up empty handed.