Networker

[Networker] "LSSV registration" email after upgrading to 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 server

2008-10-08 13:17:15
Subject: [Networker] "LSSV registration" email after upgrading to 7.4.3 on Solaris 10 server
From: Mike Borkowski <mikeb AT uwaterloo DOT ca>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:15:04 -0400
We upgraded our Solaris 10 NetWorker server from 7.4.2 to 7.4.3 a few days and now a few times a days we get the following email.

subject: LSSV registration status for

To register your free version of EMC Single Server Version (LSSV) please visit customernet.emc.com

Product registration is without cost or obligation, but it allows you to receive product update notices. In addition, you will receive a Registration Code, which when entered, will eliminate further sending of this product registration email.

Has anyone else seen this?
Anyone know how to stop the email?

Thanks.

--

Mike Borkowski Manager, Unix Services Information Systems and Technology
University of Waterloo