Networker

[Networker] Warning: could not establish job id with jobd. Continuing on.

2008-10-01 15:56:49
Subject: [Networker] Warning: could not establish job id with jobd. Continuing on.
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:52:42 -0400
I have recieved this error on a server that is running windows 2003
server. It has an agent version of 7.3. Here is the log that shows the
error:

Warning: could not establish job id with jobd. Continuing on.

Unknown error

Could not connect to server.

recover. Recovering 1 file into its original location

Requesting 1 file(s), this may take a while...

blah blah blah blah file name

Overwriting file blah blah blah

Received 1 file from NSR server "BLAH BLAH BLAH"

recover completion time 10/1/2008 2:57:49 PM

I can recover files to this server but I am not able to clear this
error. Anyone else seen this type of thing? Any help would be most
appreciated. Many Thanks to all.

Matt Powell

Storage Administrator

Clemson University