Networker

Re: [Networker] Remove Volume Labels for Auto Media Mgmt

2008-09-17 14:24:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Remove Volume Labels for Auto Media Mgmt
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:21:53 -0400
Good question. You have to have at least the drives setup as matching in that
pool, or you cannot use it. Networker uses the most specific pool that matches.
The easiest solution is to not select any groups in the "scratch" pool, and do
select all the saveset groups in your normal pool.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577
www.ox.com                | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff  | Fax:   914-460-4139