Networker

[Networker] Delete Jukebox & Devices in NetWorker Server 7.4.2

2008-09-08 19:53:37
Subject: [Networker] Delete Jukebox & Devices in NetWorker Server 7.4.2
From: JGillTech <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:49:58 -0400
When I attempt to use the jbedit command I receive the following error:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>jbedit -f "\\.\Tape0" -s cpback -d -j "Q
uantum Jukebox"
39077:jbedit: error, Jukebox `Quantum Jukebox' is not enabled.

So I enable the library (again), which doesn't have a valid SCSI ID, I receive
the following error:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>jbedit -f "\\.\Tape0" -s cpback -d -j "Q
uantum Jukebox"
39078:jbedit: Jukebox error: Jukebox is not ready to accept commands.

Not sure how to change the state to ready, given that the SCSI ID for this
device is no longer valid.