Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo command not listing complete info.

2008-08-28 05:43:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo command not listing complete info.
From: Howie Jock <Jock.Howie AT NZPOST.CO DOT NZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:37:58 +1200
Hey Kurian

You've really got to read the manual page and check out Google for a
whole lot of stuff about mminfo to get started with it. Basic stuff is
listing out the name,sumsize,savetime,volume,pool,location for a
specific client over a specified period of time.

What kind of command are you typing in?  Pls be more specific ...

Regards

Jock Howie
Datacom NZ Post Backup Administrator
0274 264 712(m)