Networker

Re: [Networker] Query in Staging from adv_file

2008-08-20 12:54:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Query in Staging from adv_file
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:51:58 -0500
We all love networker and its capabilities, however the enterprise reality
is that  having  working and feature knowledge of all available solution
and ability to use them in the enterprise would be desirable, i know
several companies that use multiple backup solutions -like it or not,
sometime you may inherit working on a backup product which you did not
design or own.
HTH

Bruce Breidall <Bruce.Breidall AT CONCUR DOT COM>
Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
08/20/2008 09:30 AM
Please respond to
EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please respond
Bruce Breidall <Bruce.Breidall AT CONCUR DOT COM>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Query in Staging from adv_file

Comparing Networker to TSM or any of those other products is like
comparing a tricycle to a BMW F 650 GS.