Networker

Re: [Networker] Run a script when a group completes?

2008-08-14 05:24:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Run a script when a group completes?
From: "CHAUSSOY, Matthieu" <matthieu.chaussoy AT SFR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:23:46 +0200
It's not very difficult :

You make a notification on event Savegroup, on priority alert/notice with a
script as action.

In the script, the first action to do is to capture the data from Networker
which is "standard output" like with a "tee -a $LOG" and you work with the $LOG.

Cordialement,

Matthieu Chaussoy
DSI - Production
Tel. : (+33) 1 70 18 31 68 - Cell. : (+33) 6 28 09 87 43

neuf cegetel
40-42 Quai du Point du Jour - 92659 Boulogne-Billancourt Cedex
www.groupeneufcegetel.fr