Networker

[Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting

2008-08-10 18:32:43
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker 7.4 self reporting
From: rmumford <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 18:30:14 -0400
Thanks for the reply. Its Windows server 64 bit. After a reboot, a rename of
the jobsdb folder and the tmp folder, and on a different group, I am now
getting a completion line. Believe me I do not understand either.

X:\>nsradmin
NetWorker administration program.
Use the "help" command for help.
nsradmin> . type:NSR Group; name: re-run
Current query set
nsradmin> show
Will show all attributes
nsradmin> print
                        type: NSR group;
                        name: Re-Run;
                     comment: to re-run failed backups;
                    snapshot: False;
                   autostart: Disabled;
                 autorestart: Enabled;
                  start time: "16:00";
                  last start: "Sun Aug 10 14:08:58 2008";
                    last end: "Sun Aug 10 14:14:23 2008";
                    interval: "24:00";
              restart window: "12:00";
           force incremental: Yes;
         savegrp parallelism: 0;
              client retries: 1;
                      clones: No;
                  clone pool: Default Clone;
           success threshold: Warning;
                       level: ;
                     printer: ;
                    schedule: ;
               schedule time: ;
             expiration time: ;
          inactivity timeout: 30;
   File inactivity threshold: 30;
File inactivity alert threshold: 30;
                   work list: ;
                  completion: mossext01, All, "failed:incr:save",
"* mossext01:All logfile has no output
     * <SEVERE> :  Connection refused",
                              mossext01, index, "succeeded:9:index",
"  nt2legatok1.emn.com: index:mossext01 level=9,   4289 KB 00:00:01     45 fi\
les";
                      status: idle;
             Snapshot Policy: Daily;
               Snapshot Pool: Default;