Networker

Re: [Networker] Size of monitoring log i 7.4 SP2

2008-08-05 15:11:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Size of monitoring log i 7.4 SP2
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:07:52 -0400
On Aug 5, 2008, at 1:34 PM, Lars Nilsson J wrote:

Hi

I'm running 7.4 SP2 and I'm wondering if it's possible to extend how
much I can see in the Monitoring (message)  Log in the administration
window.
I'm only able to list around 33 rows in that window.

Not that I know of. Whenever I need to view the log file in detail, I open up a terminal window and I use nsr_render_log which gives a lot more detail then NWMC's log screen.