Networker

Re: [Networker] solaris to linux migration

2008-07-29 17:56:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] solaris to linux migration
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:51:31 -0400
I had been using the 64-bit version of v7.3.3 networker.  Because of
other issues, I'm now using the 32-bit version.  In either case, I've
been using a v7.x.x version of networker with the NMC for the last 4
years on my RHEL4 server.  I just downloaded the v7.4.2 files in
anticipation of upgrading and lgtonmc-3.4.2-1.i686.rpm is definitely
still there in the nw742_linux_x86_64.tar.gz (which is not a gzip file
btw).  We also moved from a Solaris installation to a linux installation
at that time.

Patti