Networker

Re: [Networker] Backup stuck "Waiting to run"

2008-07-24 14:32:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backup stuck "Waiting to run"
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:26:19 -0400
When I have this situation, I usually find a parameter that I overlooked
that permits the client-level-manual-etc and it is waiting for a tape
from the "default" pool.  The log usually has a message to this effect.

Patti Clark
Sr. Unix System Administrator - RHCT, GSEC
Office of Scientific and Technical Information